studio terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions of the Studio
milner studios retains the copyright of all images taken. It is a criminal offence to copy, screen grab, scan or reproduce photographs without written consent by milner studios. Once you have purchased portraits (including any digital files) you are granted a licence to use your images for personal use. If you are provided or have purchase digital files from the studio they can then be used for sharing with your friends and family on social media sites, for updating model or acting portfolios, and printing out for yourself, family and friends. These images are not to be sold or given to any third parties without prior consent
Images purchased or provided by the studio are not to be altered in any way that change the integrity of the image without prior consent
Images taken in photographic sessions may be used by milner studios for display, industry competitions or promotional marketing purposes. This could include social media, marketing literature, or galleries on this website. This is for the purpose of promoting our photography so clients can see the style of work we create. If you would prefer your child’s images not to be displayed in this way please let us know in writing when you book your photographic session
The use of video recording devices and/or your own camera is forbidden during your photographic session.
The prices that will be made available to you are guaranteed for 90 days from the time of booking. Otherwise they are subject to change without notice. Prices are non-negotiable, and due to the custom nature of photographic products, no refunds can be issued once orders are in production.
By booking a photographic session at milner studios you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions. We thank you for your respect
Gift Cards (received as a gift from a third party)
milner studios Gift Cards received from a prestige partner terms and conditions
These terms and conditions of use apply specifically to “Gift Cards received as a gift from a third party prestige partner” only. If you have any questions or would like more information about your gift card, please call 0430 425 866
- Your gift is valid for 3 months from the date you register the card
- You must register your gift card within 10 days of receiving your card by either calling milner studios on 0430 425 866 or by completing the online registration form
- Your gift card is not valid until registered
- As the whole studio including the photographer is reserved just for you, a $50 booking deposit maybe required to secure a date and time in our diary when you book your photographic session using a gift card. This deposit is non-refundable but fully transferable to another date if at least 3 days notice is given on a change of appointment or cancellation. This does not include illness as we understand this can happen at anytime, and we always prefer to re-schedule appointments due to illness. The booking deposit can be either deducted the amount from any orders placed or refund you, which ever you prefer.
- You must present your gift card upon your first visit with milner studios and at your viewing/ordering appointment.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, is not redeemable for cash and may only be used as described
- Gift Cards / Vouchers cannot be used to purchase images from a previous photography session
- If less than 3 days notice is provided for cancellation or postponement of an scheduled appointment, a cancellation fee may be incurred which will be deducted from the credit on your Gift Card / Voucher
- We reserve the right to void any Gift Card / Voucher that appears to have been defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way
- Gift Cards that are lost or stolen will not be replaced or refunded
- We reserve the right to add to or change any of the terms and conditions contained in this document at any time where the change is required for any reason
Gift Cards (purchased from the studio as a eGift Card or physical Gift Card)
milner studios gift experience cards terms and conditions
These terms and conditions of use apply specifically to “Gift Cards purchased from the studio in electronic or physical form” only. If you have any questions or would like more information about your gift card, please call 0430 425 866
- Your Gift Experience Card has no expiration date. We recommend you contact the studio soon after receipt to register yourself as the owner.
- Register your Gift Card by either calling milner studios on 0430 425 866 or by completing the online registration form
- You must present your Gift Card upon booking your shoot and when ordering your portraits
- The Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or resale and may only be used as described. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card
- If less than 3 days notice is provided for cancellation or postponement of any scheduled appointment, a cancellation fee may be incurred which will be deducted from the credit on your Gift Card
- We reserve to right to void any Gift Card that appears to have been defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way
- Treat your Gift Card like cash. Milner Studios is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen cards or codes, or for use without permission. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded
- We reserve the right to add to or change any of the terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time where the change is required for any reason