We specialise in beautiful bespoke wall portraiture
Where your session can be held? Our studio is located in Carrum Downs, Victoria, just 45 minutes southeast of the CBD. Photoshoots can be held here or at a location.
How long will your session take? A fine art creative portrait session usually takes about an hour during which we work to create the planned emotive images. Our aim is to make the most beautiful portrait that you will proudly hang on your wall.
Your Image Reveal Around 2-3 weeks after your session we will arrange a time that best suits you to view your created image and choose your final wall portrait size and finish.
Session Fee $195 includes the following:
- Phone consultation to discuss what you would love to create in your session and how to come prepared
- Your personally styled photoshoot
- Meticulous retouching and artistic finishing to create a truly stunning and unique piece
- A ordering appointment at our studio to choose the best wall size and finish to suit.
The session fee is due at the time of booking to confirm your date.
- Framed Wall Portraits start at $450.
- Packages start at $650.
- Easy and affordable interest free payment plans are also available.
- Only buy what you love! You can spend as much or as little as you like. Your photos can be purchased individually, or if you like more than three, then the cheaper the collection become.
All our quality products are handcrafted by us and are sourced from right here in Australia
From impressive feature pieces to gifts for your loved ones, we have a range of artwork options to fit perfectly in your home.
What Clients Say about their Experience