We specialise in beautiful bespoke wall portraiture
Where your session can be held? Our studio is located in Carrum Downs, Victoria, just 45 minutes southeast of the CBD. Photoshoots can be held here or at a location.
How long will your session take? A fine art portrait session usually takes 1-2 hours during which we will create a selection of emotive images. Our aim is to make the most beautiful portraits that you will proudly hang on your walls.
Your Image Reveal Around 2-3 weeks after your session we will arrange a time that best suits you to view your images and choose your favourites.Session Fee $200 includes the following:
- Phone consultation to discuss what you would love in your session and what to wear
- Your personally styled 1-2 hour photoshoot
- Meticulous retouching and artistic finishing to create truly stunning and unique pieces
- A ordering appointment at our studio to choose your favourites and the best wall sizes and finishes to suit.
The session fee is due at the time of booking to confirm your date.
Artwork Pricing and Packages
- Photos start at $195.
- Packages start at $500 and the best value for money collections start at $975. All products include digital and print to future proof your investment.
- Easy and affordable interest free payment plans are also available.
- Buy only what you love! And you can spend as much or as little as you like. Your photos can be purchased individually or from one of our best value collection packages.
From impressive feature pieces to gifts for your loved ones, we have a range of artwork options to fit perfectly in your home.
What Clients Say about their Experience