Milner Studios is Serious about Protecting your Privacy
In handling your personal information, milner studios is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the 13 Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act (as amended). This policy sets out how milner studios collects, stores, uses, discloses and otherwise handles your personal information. This policy may be updated from time to time
What Personal Information does Milner Studios Collect and Why?
During the operation of milner studios services and/or product delivery, milner studios may collect your personal information
- milner studios collects personal information about you in order to provide services to you. This may include your name, telephone/mobile numbers, residential and email address
- To deal with requests, enquiries or complaints and provide customer care activities
- To contact you regarding appointments, reminders, and order collection
- To register and/or issue your milner studios gift cards
- To on occasions keep you informed about future promotions
- To access images of you contained in photographic materials and digital files
- Credit Card information for the purpose of any lay-by payment options selected when ordering
- milner studios may also use your image(s) in our marketing & promotional materials, and industry competitions unless you have specially asked us not to
milner studios does not use your information for purposes other than those described above unless there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons required by governmental law enforcement or emergency officials
How does Milner Studios Collect Personal Information?
Generally, milner studios collects your information directly from you through the completion of a manual or online form (such as a registration, survey, or contact form on milner studios’ website or an interaction or exchange in person, such as a face-to-face meeting) or by way of telephone, facsimile, email, post, or through the use of the milner studios website, and/or when you enter a milner studios competition or promotion.
There may be also occasions when milner studios collects your information from other sources such as third parties with which milner studios is affiliated.
Sharing your Personal Information
milner studios will not disclose your information to any third parties
Security of your Personal Information
milner studios takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
How to Access and Correct your Personal Information
milner studios takes reasonable steps to ensure personal information held is accurate, up-to-date, complete, and relevant. Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to access and seek correction of your personal information that is collected and held by milner studios. If at any time you would like to access or correct the personal information that milner studios holds about you, please contact milner studios on 0430 425 866
Please direct all privacy complaints to milner studios on 0430 425 866. Privacy complaints:
- will be treated seriously;
- will be dealt with promptly;
- will be dealt with in a confidential manner; and
- will not affect your existing obligations or affect the commercial arrangements between you and milner studios
In the event that you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may refer the complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner